Impact Education Multi Academy Trust Strategic Priorities
1. Leadership and Governance Effectiveness - to develop highly effective Leadership and Governance.
To ensure the Trustees of Impact govern legitimately in accordance with its Articles of Association, demonstrating visionary leadership. They will deliver structures that provide effective oversight, challenge and support for trust development and sustainability.
2. Academic Performance - to deliver outstanding outcomes for all students.
- All academies will be judged good or outstanding by Ofsted within three years of joining Impact Multi Academy Trust
- All secondary academies to be in the top 25% nationally for Progress 8
- All primary academies to be in the top 25% nationally for KS2 VA
- Disadvantaged students make at least the same progress as other students nationally
- Exclusions are below national figures on all measures.
3. Life enhancing experiences - to provide all students with opportunities to develop personally and to make a contribution to their communities and beyond.
- All students have access to a coherent programme of enriching opportunities for personal development
4. Quality of provision - to deliver excellence in teaching, learning, assessment and curriculum design across the Trust.
5. Quality of business support - to develop highly effective central services which support growth, manage risk and deliver value for money.